Today’s world is a world of technology and digital type of content.How to Apply For Ypay Card, Net banking and transactions Throwing away your phone and card is one of the most popular parts of the world. If you’re looking for a debit card that can help you go cashless, this article is going to be worth reading.
Here we are going to talk about the Ypay card that has recently been launched in the market and it is one of the best ways to manage your money. There are many debit cards, credit cards, smart cards such as omni cards, walras cards, etc., but Ypay is one of the best options, so, if you are looking for a safe and secure way to go cashless then to our knowledge Ypay is a great option for you.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the Ypay smart card, its features, how to sign up for the Ypay card and all the offers. Here’s an overview:
What Is Ypay Card ?
Ypay cards are a new way to manage all your money and make transactions. Ypay is a debit card that you can get from your phone No matter whether you have a bank account or not, if you want a YPay card you can easily get it by signing up on YPay’s official site and applying for the card. The Ypay smart card is a working bankless transaction-making debit card also known as the smart card of India. Ypay is one of the most reliable and finely functioning debit cards as it allows you to withdraw money even without a bank account.
Kotak Zero Balance Account – Click Here
What Makes YPay Card Unique ?
One of the best features of a Ypay card is that you don’t need any bank account for this card. Even having a bank account is so easy to have a card that all you have to do is order the card online and manage your money through your phone and card. This is one of the best steps in the process of creating a cashless India.
This allows you to pay anytime, anywhere without having a bank account. This card brings you so many offers and cashback deals, you can take advantage of any of them by transacting through your YPay card. When you pay with your Ypay card you will get a reward on every single transaction and it also brings so many offers, you can easily avail.
How To Apply For Ypay Card ?
- First, you need to visit Ypay’s official site and download the YPay app.
- Now install the Ypay app on your smartphone and open it.
- After opening the app, click on the Register tab here.
- Now enter your name, date of birth, number, email, address, pincode etc.
- The referral code must be entered in the section: 0858116 to receive the signup bonus.
- Then click on the submit button and the app will send you a one-time password.
- Just verify your account with OTP and you’re good to go.
- Now add money to your YPay card and enjoy cashless services.
Apply For Yapy Account – Click Here
How To Complete KYC In Ypay Card ?
To fully use the YPay card, you need to complete your KYC. Here’s how to do that.
- Open the Ypay Card app and go to Upload aadhaar section > My Profile.
- Now upload on both sides of your Aadhaar to complete your KYC.
- Your KYC will be approved within 2 business days after successful verification.
How To Get YPay Card For Free ?
To get a YPay physical card, you need to complete some of the steps that are outlined below.
- First, open the YPay Card app.
- Now click on the new card section on the homepage itself.
- Now select basic YPay card and click continue.
- Then enter your full address where you want to distribute your card.
- Now pay 100 INR with any preferred payment method and after that, you will receive your card within 3-5 working days.
- The choice of payment method depends on you.
Ypay Card Reffer And Earn Program
Ypay Smart Card also comes with a reference and earned program where you can earn rewards for each successful referral.
- To find your referral code you need to click on the profile circle that is present at the top left corner.
- Now click on the referral code section and copy your referral code.
- Now share it with your friends and family, asking them to sign up and reward.
This mobile app is for informational educational and research purpose only. The information provided by the mobile application on our website is for general informational purposes only. all information on the website is provided in good faith however we do not make any e representation or warranties express or implied of any kind with respect to accuracy adequacy validity reliability availability or completeness of any information on the website.
The information given in this post is for educational purpose only. that post has been written keeping in mind the customer through which the customer can now what facilities can be made available on this website. the information given in the post is all official. the link of the official website has also been taken from the website so that customer is not confused.
Here, we have described all about How to Apply For Ypay Card Ypay smart cards if you find this article worthy please share your experience with us. If you’re stuck somewhere, you can also tell me in the comments. I’d be happy to help.